- Advertising Account Coordinator
- Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Direct Marketing Officer
- Market Research Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Officer
- Media Assistant
- Media Planner
Qualification Code: BSB52415 | CRICOS Course Code: 094523F
This qualification applies to individuals with a sound theoretical knowledge base in marketing and communication and who demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and lead teams.
Upon successful completion of BSB52415, a person could seek employment opportunities in various business and commercial enterprises as:
(15 hours per week of class + 5 hours per week online learning)
This course is only offered as full-time and is not offered part-time or by distance education to International students.
PATHWAYS FOR FURTHER STUDY:
it is recommended that individuals should:
- Have completed all core units in BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication; AND
- Be 18 years of age or over; AND
- Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
This qualification is made up of 12 units of competency (3 core units and 9 elective units).
3 Core Units
Interpret market trends and developments
Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
Undertake project work
9 Elective Units
Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
Establish and adjust the marketing mix
Conduct a marketing audit
Develop a media plan
Plan market research
Plan e-marketing communications
Plan direct marketing activities
Plan social media engagement
Profile international markets